I have received this error when attempting to install an OS onto VirtualBox:
No bootable medium found!
Is this an error that can be fixed easily? Would prefer to not have to completely uninstall and reinstall everything.
This is a debug account.
Post a New Comment
Do you like having a good time?
Register an Account
Read Quality Articles
Read some quality articles. If you can manage to not get banned for like five minutes, you can even post your own articles.
Argue with People on the Internet
Use your account to explain why people are wrong on the Internet forum.
Vandalize the Wiki
Or don't. I'm not your dad.
Ask and/or Answer Questions
If someone asks a terrible question, post a LMGTFY link.
Make Some Money
Hire freelancers and/or advertise your goods and/or services. Hire people directly. We're not a middleman or your dad. Manage your own business transactions.
Answers— Read More
Find more related content below!
- How to make VirtualBox full screen?
- How can I install Virtualbox on Mac?
- How to install Kali Linux on VMWare?
- Installing Kali Linux on USB?
- How do I install VMWare Tools?
- How to install Kali Linux on VirtualBox?
- Fixing "The virtual machine has terminated unexpectedly during startup with exit code 1 (0x1)?"
- How to install Kali Linux on Windows 10 using VirtualBox?
- [VirtualBox] "No bootable medium found" error?
- How to fix "This kernel requires an x86-64 cpu"?