Published | Last Update
455 views, 0 RAMs, and 0 comments
Announcement from 29 October, 2018:
I would say "Press Fo to Pay Respect to reCaptcha solving bots," but they seem to be based more on cookie farming than actually clicking the pictures of cars. Which is probably half of the reason they launched v3. ReCaptcha v2 was already mainly based on factors other than clicking images and at this point, there are a variety of open-source libraries that make image recognition an easy enough task to implement for a reasonably competent programmer.
Sir, I can do you a nice SEO.
Post a New Comment
Do you like having a good time?
Register an Account
Read Quality Articles
Read some quality articles. If you can manage to not get banned for like five minutes, you can even post your own articles.
Argue with People on the Internet
Use your account to explain why people are wrong on the Internet forum.
Vandalize the Wiki
Or don't. I'm not your dad.
Ask and/or Answer Questions
If someone asks a terrible question, post a LMGTFY link.
Make Some Money
Hire freelancers and/or advertise your goods and/or services. Hire people directly. We're not a middleman or your dad. Manage your own business transactions.
Forum— Read More
Find more related content below!
- 256 Kilobytes Videos Mirrored on YouTube
- Project Veritas Mirror: Google "Machine Learning Fairness" Whistleblower Goes Public, says: "burden lifted off...
- I am happy to be new here
- Friday Night Prison Thread
- Tuesday Night Maury
- The New Zealand Government Can Suck My Cock
- Lightweight Laptops in India
- Internet of thinking
- Quality Content Dump: The Thread
- Google's reCaptcha v3 is out of beta testing