I’m following a web design tutorial that suggested including the following code in the HTML head:
<meta name=âviewportâ content=âwidth=device-width, initial-scale=1.0â>
What does this code refer to and why is it necessary?
This is a debug account.
Post a New Comment
Do you like having a good time?
Register an Account
Read Quality Articles
Read some quality articles. If you can manage to not get banned for like five minutes, you can even post your own articles.
Argue with People on the Internet
Use your account to explain why people are wrong on the Internet forum.
Vandalize the Wiki
Or don't. I'm not your dad.
Ask and/or Answer Questions
If someone asks a terrible question, post a LMGTFY link.
Make Some Money
Hire freelancers and/or advertise your goods and/or services. Hire people directly. We're not a middleman or your dad. Manage your own business transactions.
Forum— Read More
Find more related content below!
- [Table] 11 Shades and 11 Tints of All Colors in Hexadecimal Form
- [Solved] Use CSS to show a child element when the parent element on parent element :hover
- How do you indent XML in Notepad++?
- How do I view an HTML file?
- How do I format in Visual Studio?
- What is HTML formatting?
- How to update Rainmeter?
- How to install BetterDiscord themes?
- How to disable Radeon overlay?
- What are some Bootstrap Modal examples?