481 views, 0 RAMs, and 1 comment
I'm trying to use SQL to search a database but I keep getting this message: "trying to get property of non-object". What does this mean? How do I fix it?
This is a debug account.
You're probably trying to get the value from an array with object syntax.
Most database data is handled in arrays, not objects.
If you are doing this, it's wrong:
If you are working with an array, do this:
Hope this helps!
"THAT DOG IS GETTING RAPED" - Terry A. Davis
Post a New Comment
Do you like having a good time?
Register an Account
Read Quality Articles
Read some quality articles. If you can manage to not get banned for like five minutes, you can even post your own articles.
Argue with People on the Internet
Use your account to explain why people are wrong on the Internet forum.
Vandalize the Wiki
Or don't. I'm not your dad.
Ask and/or Answer Questions
If someone asks a terrible question, post a LMGTFY link.
Make Some Money
Hire freelancers and/or advertise your goods and/or services. Hire people directly. We're not a middleman or your dad. Manage your own business transactions.
Answers— Read More
Find more related content below!
- Selicting database with the MySQL command line?
- How do I install Oracle 11g?
- [PostgreSQL vs MySQL] Which DB has the best performance?
- When to Use Apache Cassandra vs MongoDB?
- [SQL Server] Difference between datetime and datetime2?
- What are the differences between MariaDB and MySQL (sine MariaDB is a fork)?
- [Dreamhost Error] How to fix "MySQL 504 Gateway Time-out; The server didn't respond in time?"
- What do I do "Access denied for user 'root'@'localhost'"? Help needed
- How to fix "Operand should contain 1 column(s)"?
- How to fix "Every derived table must have its own alias"?