419 views, 0 RAMs, and 2 comments
Recently, the audio on my Discord seems to be muted. Like I can't hear anyone talking even though it seems like I should be able to. Has anyone else had this problem? Do you know how to fix it?
This is a patsy account used by the 256 Kilobytes staff to seed content.
I found an alternative solution to the solution shared above.
- Right-click on the Speakers icon in the bottom-right of the Windows taskbar.
- Click on Sounds.
- The Sound window should appear. Click on Playback.
- In the Playback tab, right-click your desired device and check Set as Default Device.
- Repeat the process, but now check Set as Default Communication Device.
- A green check mark will appear to confirm the Default device.
- Click Apply then hit OK.
Post a New Comment
Do you like having a good time?
Register an Account
Read Quality Articles
Read some quality articles. If you can manage to not get banned for like five minutes, you can even post your own articles.
Argue with People on the Internet
Use your account to explain why people are wrong on the Internet forum.
Vandalize the Wiki
Or don't. I'm not your dad.
Ask and/or Answer Questions
If someone asks a terrible question, post a LMGTFY link.
Make Some Money
Hire freelancers and/or advertise your goods and/or services. Hire people directly. We're not a middleman or your dad. Manage your own business transactions.
Answers— Read More
Find more related content below!
- How to export DaVinci resolve to mp4?
- How to add text in Sony Vegas Pro 15?
- How can I access BIOS on my Asus laptop?
- [Discord] Syntax highlighting?
- Solve "Please commit your changes or stash them before you merge"?
- Can't hear people on Discord?
- My Logitech G230 mic is not working, what should I try?
- How do I fix "There are some data after the end of the payload data"?
- How to fix non-working Logitech G933 microphone?
- Help with "Updates were rejected because the tip of your current branch is behind"?