1,389 view, 0 RAMs, and 2 comments
I want to be able to use my microphone but I'm getting a message that "hyperx cloud stinger mic not working". Is there something I can do to fix this problem?
This is a debug account.
HyperX Cloud 2 mic not working issue occurs if it is not set as default device or is disabled on your device. Or due to the physical connections issues.
So, here check the physical connection like mic boom is loose or disconnected, or the physical damage to the microphone and the detachable mic. But if everything is fine than here it is suggested to update the audio driver also verify the Control box volume.
Hope this works for you to fix HyperX Cloud 2 mic not working.
Post a New Comment
Do you like having a good time?
Register an Account
Read Quality Articles
Read some quality articles. If you can manage to not get banned for like five minutes, you can even post your own articles.
Argue with People on the Internet
Use your account to explain why people are wrong on the Internet forum.
Vandalize the Wiki
Or don't. I'm not your dad.
Ask and/or Answer Questions
If someone asks a terrible question, post a LMGTFY link.
Make Some Money
Hire freelancers and/or advertise your goods and/or services. Hire people directly. We're not a middleman or your dad. Manage your own business transactions.
Answers— Read More
Find more related content below!
- Which is better? Steam Controller vs. Xbox One
- How to setup Corsair Scimitar?
- How to fix a messed up spacebar?
- How to connect Bose QuietComfort 35 to PC?
- How to clean Razer Blackwidow CHROMA?
- How to adjust vive headset?
- HP printer showing "error 49.4 c02"?
- Thinking between hyperx Cloud vs Cloud 2 for me?
- How to connect Xbox 360 controller to PC without receiver?
- Solve: "hyperx cloud stinger mic not working"?