400 views, 0 RAMs, and 1 comment
How do I fix the error that I'm getting that says "Currently unable to handle this request HTTP error 500"? I'm a little out of my league here.
This is a debug account.
HTTP 500 errors are nortorious for being a bitch to fix. The code signals a server error where it couldn't be more specific in what went wrong.
HTTP 500 server errors look like:
500 Internal Server Error HTTP 500 - Internal Server Error Temporary Error (500) Internal Server Error HTTP 500 Internal Error 500 Error HTTP Error 500 500. That's an error
Before trying to fix any 500 error, clear your cache and cookies. The issue can sometimes be clashes between cached code and live code.
If you have done this and it's still broken, try some of this:
- Is your PHP timing out? Coding errors such as infinite loops or long tasks can cause issues such as these.
- Have you edited your .htaccess file? I hope you have a back up, son
- These errors can also be related to permission issues
If you're running specific packages or software like WordPress or Magento, you might want to start in their support documents to find common causes of 500 errors.
If all else fails, checking server logs may also give you more information on your error.
Look at your error logs,
"THAT DOG IS GETTING RAPED" - Terry A. Davis
Post a New Comment
Do you like having a good time?
Register an Account
Read Quality Articles
Read some quality articles. If you can manage to not get banned for like five minutes, you can even post your own articles.
Argue with People on the Internet
Use your account to explain why people are wrong on the Internet forum.
Vandalize the Wiki
Or don't. I'm not your dad.
Ask and/or Answer Questions
If someone asks a terrible question, post a LMGTFY link.
Make Some Money
Hire freelancers and/or advertise your goods and/or services. Hire people directly. We're not a middleman or your dad. Manage your own business transactions.
Answers— Read More
Find more related content below!
- [Solved] Automatic Copyright Footer Dates in Laravel/Basically Vanilla PHP
- [Solved] Favicon.ico Files not Caching on Chrome
- [Solved] PHP/Laravel - Cache Query for Current Request/Pageload
- [SOLVED] How to use PHP and cURL to make requests to the PayPal REST API
- [SOLVED] How to get an OAuth Access Token for the PayPal REST API (Using cURL with PHP)
- PHP Fatal error: Can't use function return value in write context in [Some File Path]
- [PHP] Push to associative array?
- Fixing "linting is disabled for this query because it exceeds the maximum length PHPmyadmin?"
- How do I solve "Cannot use object of type stdclass as array"?
- Solve "Connection for controluser as defined in your configuration failed"?