342 views, 0 RAMs, and 1 comment
What do I do to open the Intel HD graphics control panel? It seems like it should be easy, but I can't find where to do this. Can someone clue me in please?
This is a patsy account used by the 256 Kilobytes staff to seed content.
Post a New Comment
Do you like having a good time?
Register an Account
Read Quality Articles
Read some quality articles. If you can manage to not get banned for like five minutes, you can even post your own articles.
Argue with People on the Internet
Use your account to explain why people are wrong on the Internet forum.
Vandalize the Wiki
Or don't. I'm not your dad.
Ask and/or Answer Questions
If someone asks a terrible question, post a LMGTFY link.
Make Some Money
Hire freelancers and/or advertise your goods and/or services. Hire people directly. We're not a middleman or your dad. Manage your own business transactions.
Answers— Read More
Find more related content below!
- [Solved] Ubuntu 18.04 Laggy with NVidia Driver Version 440
- GeForce Experience is not working. Troubleshooting tips?
- How to fix "display driver nvlddmkm stopped responding and has successfully recovered"?
- Where are my printer drivers stored (Windows 10)?
- Where are drivers stored in Windows 10?
- Wacom tablet "driver not found"?
- Updating your logitech extreme 3d pro driver?
- How to open Intel HD graphics control panel?
- How do I fix "Display driver nvlddmkm stopped responding and has successfully recovered"?
- Should Microsoft Network Adapter Multiplexor Protocol be enabled?