427 views, 0 RAMs, and 0 comments
I'm using Avast for the first time and when trying to scan my system, the scanner gets stuck on 0 and will not progress. I am attempting to do a full virus scan, but I don't know how to move past this problem. What can I do?
This is a debug account.
Post a New Comment
Do you like having a good time?
Register an Account
Read Quality Articles
Read some quality articles. If you can manage to not get banned for like five minutes, you can even post your own articles.
Argue with People on the Internet
Use your account to explain why people are wrong on the Internet forum.
Vandalize the Wiki
Or don't. I'm not your dad.
Ask and/or Answer Questions
If someone asks a terrible question, post a LMGTFY link.
Make Some Money
Hire freelancers and/or advertise your goods and/or services. Hire people directly. We're not a middleman or your dad. Manage your own business transactions.
Answers— Read More
Find more related content below!
- How to get around OpenDNS?
- How to tell if you are being ddos'ed?
- What can people do with your IP address?
- How to DDoS someone with their IP?
- What does "receptacle blocked" mean?
- Where does Avast store boot scan log?
- Enable IPSec pass through?
- Got the error "Ping transmit failed. General failure"?
- Why is bank mode not working in Avast Safe Zone?
- Should I disable Port Scan and DoS Protection?