628 views, 0 RAMs, and 1 comment
Every time I get on my computer, which has Windows 10 installed, I get a flickering star menu. I have tried restarting the computer several times but it is still doing it. Is there a fix to this that I do not know about?
This is a debug account.
Post a New Comment
Do you like having a good time?
Register an Account
Read Quality Articles
Read some quality articles. If you can manage to not get banned for like five minutes, you can even post your own articles.
Argue with People on the Internet
Use your account to explain why people are wrong on the Internet forum.
Vandalize the Wiki
Or don't. I'm not your dad.
Ask and/or Answer Questions
If someone asks a terrible question, post a LMGTFY link.
Make Some Money
Hire freelancers and/or advertise your goods and/or services. Hire people directly. We're not a middleman or your dad. Manage your own business transactions.
Answers— Read More
Find more related content below!
- How to install Windows on SSD and everything else on HDD?
- Blocking certain websites on Windows 10?
- Windows 10 mrror boot drive?
- How to move files from SSD to HDD?
- Fix "the request failed due to a fatal device hardware error"?
- How to convert Movie Maker to mp4?
- How to remove Microsoft account from Windows 10?
- Windows 10 mobile hotspot not working?
- Windows 10 very slow and unresponsive at times?
- The computer restarted unexpectedly Windows 10 loop?