492 views, 0 RAMs, and 1 comment
I'm working on a science project using Google Sheets, and I have to divide one column into two for a portion of the data. Can anyone tell me where the function is to split cells?
This is a debug account.
Post a New Comment
Do you like having a good time?
Register an Account
Read Quality Articles
Read some quality articles. If you can manage to not get banned for like five minutes, you can even post your own articles.
Argue with People on the Internet
Use your account to explain why people are wrong on the Internet forum.
Vandalize the Wiki
Or don't. I'm not your dad.
Ask and/or Answer Questions
If someone asks a terrible question, post a LMGTFY link.
Make Some Money
Hire freelancers and/or advertise your goods and/or services. Hire people directly. We're not a middleman or your dad. Manage your own business transactions.
Answers— Read More
Find more related content below!
- Best Subreddits about SEO?
- Thinking between Angular 7 vs Angular 2, suggestions?
- Where should I hire freelancers? Upwork? Fiverr? BHW? The 256KB forums for hiring freelancers? Craigslist?
- How do I rank higher on Google?
- [Google Sheets] Color scale based on another cell -- [GOOGLE PLEASE READ]
- Alternatives to Microsoft Access?
- Excerpts from the full Google Sheets documentation
- Generate insert statements from Google Sheets?