378 views, 0 RAMs, and 6 comments
Can you help me to improve my website loading speed? Please guide me how can I do that. Thanks
Anyway, that website has 500-1500 MS pageload times, which is already pretty decent. Presumably, this thread is a mid-effort attempt to get a forum backlink, but the first thing to look into if you're actually trying to improve pageload times on that site would probably be adding a caching plugin and/or other server-side caching to reduce the amount of work that needs to be done to retrieve information from the database. That is already a fairly lightweight WordPress site; it's probably excessive to do that much besides that.
Sir, I can do you a nice SEO.
Hi, You need to follow these steps for increase website loading speed.
1. Combine CSS,JS scripts and HTML files together.
2. Try to use css instead of images whenever possible.
3. Need to reduce the number of elements on every webpage.
4. Install a plugin which is caching plugin.
5. Reduce redirects, which create additional HTTP requests to your server and increase your page load time.
There are many things to increase the website loading speed.
- !st it depends on which platform you are using like CMS, or website design in PHP.
- Take steps according to your platform and optimize it.\
- there are many plugins like W3 Total Cache, WP Fastest Cache, WP Super Minify.
Read this homie:
I've been playing with cloudflare recently, it made a big difference to one particular website and it's free... I'd start with the basics covered above and then try CloudFlare.
"THAT DOG IS GETTING RAPED" - Terry A. Davis
Web page loading speed performs an important part in the site's usability. Some small changes in speed could have a large impact on engaging visitors
Here a few ways to keep your website speed up to standard:
- Use adaptive images
- Compress your content.
- Content Delivery Networks - Speed and Security
- Remove Useless Plugins
- Minimize HTTP requests
- Reduce server response time
- Leverage browser caching
Here some more tips aimed at optimizing your website’s loading time:
Dot Com Infoway is a globally recognized digital marketing & mobile app development company offering a bouquet of cutting-edge services.
Ways to Make Your Website Load Faster :
- Implement your own content delivery network (CDN).
- Use adaptive images.
- Cache, cache, cache.
- Evaluate your plugins.
- Combine images into CSS sprites.
- Enable HTTP keep-alive response headers.
- Compress your content.
- Configure expires headers.
Post a New Comment
Do you like having a good time?
Register an Account
Read Quality Articles
Read some quality articles. If you can manage to not get banned for like five minutes, you can even post your own articles.
Argue with People on the Internet
Use your account to explain why people are wrong on the Internet forum.
Vandalize the Wiki
Or don't. I'm not your dad.
Ask and/or Answer Questions
If someone asks a terrible question, post a LMGTFY link.
Make Some Money
Hire freelancers and/or advertise your goods and/or services. Hire people directly. We're not a middleman or your dad. Manage your own business transactions.
Forum— Read More
Find more related content below!
- How to increase website loading speed?
- 150,000 Small Business Website Teardown, Part 2
- How to set up dedicated server web hosting for n00bs?
- How to rent a dedicated server for the first time?
- Dedicated servers in Switzerland - which are the best?
- How can I set up Farming Simulator 17 dedicated server?
- Setting up a dedicated server in Germany?
- Is there any cheap dedicated server hosting, or is it all expensive as hell?
- Drupal 7 vs Drupal 8 - which one do you prefer?
- x10hosting - any reviews? Ever used them?