341 views, 0 RAMs, and 2 comments
Can someone help me to set up analytics tracking for my website that tracks data from google ads.
If you're using Google Ads, the easiest analytics integration is probably Google Analytics. See this help guide from Google Ads.
Sir, I can do you a nice SEO.
Link Google Analytics properties to Google Ads accounts
Sign in to your Google Ads account. Click the tools icon in the upper right corner of your account. Under "Setup," click Linked accounts. Under "Google Analytics," click Details.
Post a New Comment
Do you like having a good time?
Register an Account
Read Quality Articles
Read some quality articles. If you can manage to not get banned for like five minutes, you can even post your own articles.
Argue with People on the Internet
Use your account to explain why people are wrong on the Internet forum.
Vandalize the Wiki
Or don't. I'm not your dad.
Ask and/or Answer Questions
If someone asks a terrible question, post a LMGTFY link.
Make Some Money
Hire freelancers and/or advertise your goods and/or services. Hire people directly. We're not a middleman or your dad. Manage your own business transactions.
Forum— Read More
Find more related content below!
- How to remove -ve Business Reviews from the search results?
- Does PPC campaign keywords helps to get rank Organically?
- How can i generate B2B Leads in Bing?
- How to set-up Analytics for Google Ads?
- How to create a Brand using Paid Ads?
- How to reduce Cost per click in paid campaigns?
- How to Rank on the top in Google for a long time?
- How to create Dynamic Search Ads With Dynamic Landing Pages?