277 views, 0 RAMs, and 4 comments
I have runned few paid campaigns but the cost of a click is little high. Can someone share any tip on how to reduce cost per click.
The cost per click is going to be set by Google/Bing/other PPC company based on how many other people are bidding on the keyword and how much they're willing to bid. While you can't necessarily change the price:
- If a keyword makes you more profit per click than it costs you to run the ad campaign, then keep running it anyway. The focus of PPC campaigns is, in general, to get a good ROI, rather than to reduce the raw cost-per-click.
- Try to find keywords that convert well that aren't as obvious. For example, "what hair clippers do barbers use" might get a decent conversion rate for people who want to buy high-end hair clippers and might have way fewer people bidding than a keyword like "buy hair clippers"; keywords with obvious buyer terms (buy, best, cheap, etcetera) tend to be targeted by many people, since they're some of the first high-converting terms that come to mind.
Sir, I can do you a nice SEO.
Thanks you very much
Google Ads has a "quality" score. The more relvant your page is to the keyword you're bidding on the less they charge you for the same click. I would look into that, it can be powerful if you understand it.
Beyond that, it's about being efficient. Tracking each keyword for ROI and then either getting rid of the bad keywords or improving the page so it converts better is a key step in long term success. Studing these metrics needs to be a continual thing, seasonality or competition can play a part in how profitable campaigns are.
"THAT DOG IS GETTING RAPED" - Terry A. Davis
- Add Long Tail Keywords.
- Target the keywords that have low bids.
- Use Negative Keywords.
- Aim for 3rd or 4th position.
- Focus on the Quality Score.
- Create Tightly Themed Ad Groups
- Use Ad Scheduling.
- Apply Geo Targeting.
Post a New Comment
Do you like having a good time?
Register an Account
Read Quality Articles
Read some quality articles. If you can manage to not get banned for like five minutes, you can even post your own articles.
Argue with People on the Internet
Use your account to explain why people are wrong on the Internet forum.
Vandalize the Wiki
Or don't. I'm not your dad.
Ask and/or Answer Questions
If someone asks a terrible question, post a LMGTFY link.
Make Some Money
Hire freelancers and/or advertise your goods and/or services. Hire people directly. We're not a middleman or your dad. Manage your own business transactions.
Forum— Read More
Find more related content below!
- How to get a back link from a website which has high domain authority?
- Does PPC campaign keywords helps to get rank Organically?
- Why my rankings are having sudden ups & drops?
- How can i generate B2B Leads in Bing?
- How to set-up Analytics for Google Ads?
- How to create a Brand using Paid Ads?
- How to reduce Cost per click in paid campaigns?
- How to Rank on the top in Google for a long time?
- How to create Dynamic Search Ads With Dynamic Landing Pages?
- Which are the most important factors On-Page SEO?