We've removed all our unnatural links after getting hurt from google manual penalty for Unnatural links. But google is still considering links on Branded term coming from the Author Bio as an unnatural link pattern.
"XYZ working as a reactjs developer at abc.com which deals in a mobile app solution. XYZ also likes to write on different mobile technologies and with keen interest on mobile app development platforms."
Google identify link on abc.com as an unnatural link. How come link on Branded term is considered as a Unnatural Links?
In order to give more clarity about our link pattern You can visit this post's Author Bio section, Our Author Bio is just similar as it is i.e Backlink is coming from Branded term from the Author Bio.
Let me know if you have experienced such manual penalty like the way we're experiencing? Any Help would be appreciated.
If the sites that the guest posts in question are posted on are spammy and/or the submitted guest posts are spammy, the links may be considered spammy even if author bio links as a general concept are not necessarily/inherently "unnatural"/spammy links.
Sir, I can do you a nice SEO.
Post a New Comment
Do you like having a good time?
Register an Account
Read Quality Articles
Read some quality articles. If you can manage to not get banned for like five minutes, you can even post your own articles.
Argue with People on the Internet
Use your account to explain why people are wrong on the Internet forum.
Vandalize the Wiki
Or don't. I'm not your dad.
Ask and/or Answer Questions
If someone asks a terrible question, post a LMGTFY link.
Make Some Money
Hire freelancers and/or advertise your goods and/or services. Hire people directly. We're not a middleman or your dad. Manage your own business transactions.
Forum— Read More
Find more related content below!
- Google have a new "indexation" algorithm...
- Need help related to SEO ?
- Why is Website Traffic Important? Helping Your Website To Increase Visits
- How to get a back link from a website which has high domain authority?
- Why my rankings are having sudden ups & drops?
- How to Rank on the top in Google for a long time?
- Which are the most important factors On-Page SEO?
- Ahrefs vs. Majestic, which is the best SEO tool?
- Best keyword research tool? Are any of the paid ones worth it?
- Where can I find the best basic guide to keyword research?