The main update is that version 1.0 of 256 Keywords has been launched. There is a link to it on the sidebar. Or click this link.
Things that mostly went live for real like three months ago.
Update to the PM notification UI to be more obvious on mobile
Social Media Widgets
- Added icons to share posts on Voat and Lobste.rs
- Removed the icon to share on Reddit
- Added a Private Internet Access as a VPN affiliate
- Adjustments to sidebar CTA
- Adjustments/additions to the Subscribers Page
- Disabled misc. old advertisement formats
- CSS updates for SVGs and textareas within articles/posts/content
- Fixed bug where the favicon.ico file was not caching correctly (ExpiresByType image/ico “access plus 1 month”)
- Fixed big where, if there was a line break as the roughly 25th character of your post, it would show half of a “<br />” tag in the preview within directories.
- Fix to bug related to viewing deleted posts
- Fix to hashtag bug for “Share this Post” widget
- CSS fix for images in the “Do you like having a good time?” CTA that appears when logged out under where the form to leave a comment would appear
- CSS fix for sidebar search form on FireFox
Added section to the about/staff page about “downloading more RAM.”
August Garcia is some guy who used to sell Viagra on the Internet. He made this website to LARP as a sysadmin while posting about garbage like user-agent spoofing, spintax, the only good keyboard, virtual assitants from Pakistan, links with the rel="nofollow" attribute, proxies, sin, the developer console, literally every link building method, and other junk.
Account created 10 months ago.
192 posts, 947 comments, and 287 RAMs.
10 hours ago:
Commented in thread Twitter video upload error "cannot read property 'code' of undefined"?
Post a New Comment
Do you like having a good time?
Read Quality Articles
Read some quality articles. If you can manage to not get banned for like five minutes, you can even post your own articles.
Argue with People on the Internet
Use your account to explain why people are wrong on the Internet forum.
Vandalize the Wiki
Or don't. I'm not your dad.
Ask and/or Answer Questions
If someone asks a terrible question, post a LMGTFY link.
Make Some Money
Hire freelancers and/or advertise your goods and/or services. Hire people directly. We're not a middleman or your dad. Manage your own business transactions.