434 views, 0 RAMs, and 4 comments
I have low domain authority for my website. How can i increase my site's domain authority.
DA is not something you should be concerned about, it's a made up statistic by Moz that interprets their best guess of what Google is doing... It has nothing to do with Google.
It's best to be ignored, but it basically takes all the links that point at a domain and does a calculation similar to page rank to spit out a 0-100 score.
If you want more DA you need good authority links, if you want to rank in Google you need the same thing + good content.
Just worry about rankings, DA doesn't click on anything or buy anything. Humans do and humans come from ranking.
"THAT DOG IS GETTING RAPED" - Terry A. Davis
Sir, I can do you a nice SEO.
1. Keep Clean and Easy understand Site Structure
2. Monitor your bounce rate
3.Optimize your website
4.Improvce Page Speed
5.Use LSI Keywords
6.Create Quality content
7.Keep the Number of links
Domain Authority is not measured by google. It doesn't affect your website rankings in SERP. Domain Authority denotes the link equity of a website.
Post a New Comment
Do you like having a good time?
Register an Account
Read Quality Articles
Read some quality articles. If you can manage to not get banned for like five minutes, you can even post your own articles.
Argue with People on the Internet
Use your account to explain why people are wrong on the Internet forum.
Vandalize the Wiki
Or don't. I'm not your dad.
Ask and/or Answer Questions
If someone asks a terrible question, post a LMGTFY link.
Make Some Money
Hire freelancers and/or advertise your goods and/or services. Hire people directly. We're not a middleman or your dad. Manage your own business transactions.
Forum— Read More
Find more related content below!
- Google have a new "indexation" algorithm...
- Need help related to SEO ?
- Why is Website Traffic Important? Helping Your Website To Increase Visits
- How to get a back link from a website which has high domain authority?
- Why my rankings are having sudden ups & drops?
- How to Rank on the top in Google for a long time?
- Which are the most important factors On-Page SEO?
- Ahrefs vs. Majestic, which is the best SEO tool?
- Best keyword research tool? Are any of the paid ones worth it?
- Where can I find the best basic guide to keyword research?