842 views, 0 RAMs, and 5 comments
As we all know the on page factors like adding meta tags & optimizing page contents works the best in On-page.
Can anyone share the hidden tricks in On-Page optimization.
The basics are covered here:
But in short, you want to do the following.
Make sure the page can be crawled
Is your content actually unique and good?
Search engines want to rank the best resources at the top, you have to be honest and ask yourself is your page the best resource for that particular query? Does it match the users intent?
If it's a product search like "red widgets" are you serving the user with red widgets, or are you just trying to rank something so they buy your blue widgets instead?
If they are searching for "how do red widgets work" are you providing that information, or trying to sell something?
Do you have a fucked up page structure?
Generally the basics of any page requires:
- A unique title tag with the main keyword in it
- A unique meta description with the main keyword in there
- A single H1 with keyword somewhere in there
- H2's related to keyword but more to separate pages
- H3's same as H2, sub-sub headings
- 500+ words of good content, add the keyword in naturally
- Images with alt tags
You also need to be very careful with duplicate content also, this can be fixed by adding canonical tags.
Duplicate content can include:
In Googles eyes that's 4 versions of the same page. It can get worse with some CMS's, ecommerce sites in particular which will add the category to the URL giving:
If you have your product in multiple categories it gets stupider and if you don't set HTTPS or WWW vs non-WWW in htaccess (or let your CMS do this) you're multiplying all of this many times over.
This is a cluster fuck.
Is your site actually functional?
Does your website have 404 errors, broken pages, does it load slowly, are images broken/missing, do outbound links still work...
Go through and audit all of these things, you can do it with screaming frog or most popular SEO tools like Ahrefs or AffiliateRush have site crawlers that will highlight broken things for you, take advantage of this. They can catch 95% of errors which is nice.
Is your site mobile friendly?
Google care about this now, so make sure your site works for people who use mobile devices. Responsive design is the main solution here, most themes handle this for you now which is good.
Site speed also plays a part here, 3G and mobile internet is shit in general. Slow speed = bad rankings.
If you use WordPress read this, I wrote it to fix this problem:
Hope this helps
"THAT DOG IS GETTING RAPED" - Terry A. Davis
On-Page SEO is the first step in search engine optimization. If you do On-Page SEO really good then your website will rank higher on the search engine.
There are many On-Page factors and below are the few important On-Page factors
Content of the Page:
- This is the most important factor in On-Page SEO.
- We all know that "content is the king". So the content of the page should be unique and it must create a demand so that the reader will share the content.
- The meta title is another important factor in On-Page SEO.
- It is the title of the search snippet. The character length for the title is 60 characters maximum.
- Meta Description is the description used in the search snippet.
- Generally, user read this description before clicking to a link on a search engine. So, make sure that meta description must not exceed 160 characters and should describe your page.
- Alt tags are the tags that describe the images. Search engine bots cannot read an image.
- They just read the alt tags to understand the image.
H1, H2, H3:
- These are the heading tags.
- Your page should have a heading and subheadings which describes your page very well.
- Your content should have a proper keyword density. Don't use too many keywords in the same paragraph. Using 1 or 2 keywords in a paragraph is good practice.
- Your Site should have a sitemap that lists all the pages of the website.
- Robots.txt is important for a website. This file tells the search engine bots which page to crawl or which to leave.
Social Sharing buttons:
- Social buttons to share the content from your website to social media.
Dot Com Infoway is a globally recognized digital marketing & mobile app development company offering a bouquet of cutting-edge services.
1. Meta Tags
2. URL structure
3. Header tags
4. Alt Tags
5. Keyword Research & Density
6. Internal and External links
7. XML Sitemap
8. Content Optimization.
Hi, here is list some important factors On-Page SEO.
1. Add schema
2. URL short with target keyword
3. Insert keyword In H1
On-page SEO (also known as “on-site SEO”) is the practice of optimizing web page content for search engines and users. Strategically place your target keyword in the title, meta description, H1 tags and increase your topic relevancy to make things easy for Google, Common on-page SEO practices include optimizing title tags, content, internal links and URLs. And most important keep your content unique, simple and readable.
For more information, you can check some blogs of big industry leders:
Post a New Comment
Do you like having a good time?
Register an Account
Read Quality Articles
Read some quality articles. If you can manage to not get banned for like five minutes, you can even post your own articles.
Argue with People on the Internet
Use your account to explain why people are wrong on the Internet forum.
Vandalize the Wiki
Or don't. I'm not your dad.
Ask and/or Answer Questions
If someone asks a terrible question, post a LMGTFY link.
Make Some Money
Hire freelancers and/or advertise your goods and/or services. Hire people directly. We're not a middleman or your dad. Manage your own business transactions.
Forum— Read More
Find more related content below!
- How can I optimize my Website Loading speed?
- How can I stable my Client Keywords ranking?
- Best technical SEO audit tools?
- How to publish guest posts for free without complex requirements
- How to Rank on the top in Google for a long time?
- Which are the most important factors On-Page SEO?
- Best Subreddits about SEO?
- Principles of Effective SEO
- Best keyword research tool? Are any of the paid ones worth it?
- How do I rank higher on Google?