Unlike Google reCaptcha which makes you train Google's self-driving cars, this captcha directly rewards website owners for every solved captcha on their page. The labeled data is transmitted to AI companies. Win-win!
What do you think guys?
That's kind of smart...
"THAT DOG IS GETTING RAPED" - Terry A. Davis
Nice twist to the usual captcha solving slave labour.
Obvious shilling but interesting enough to leave this post up:
Sir, I can do you a nice SEO.
Post a New Comment
Do you like having a good time?
Register an Account
Read Quality Articles
Read some quality articles. If you can manage to not get banned for like five minutes, you can even post your own articles.
Argue with People on the Internet
Use your account to explain why people are wrong on the Internet forum.
Vandalize the Wiki
Or don't. I'm not your dad.
Ask and/or Answer Questions
If someone asks a terrible question, post a LMGTFY link.
Make Some Money
Hire freelancers and/or advertise your goods and/or services. Hire people directly. We're not a middleman or your dad. Manage your own business transactions.
Forum— Read More
Find more related content below!
- How to increase website loading speed?
- Experiencing Frontier email login Issue, take support
- The complete guide to starting a WordPress blog!
- A family Journey is full of fun and cheer in Nepal
- free ringtone download
- 150,000 Small Business Website Teardown, Part 2
- This captcha that enables website owners to earn for visitors who solve it
- Magento vs. Shopify vs. Woocommerce: Which One is the Best in CURRENT YEAR?
- Is there any cheap dedicated server hosting, or is it all expensive as hell?
- Inmotion hosting vs. GoDaddy, what is your experience?