233 views, 0 RAMs, and 1 comment
I want to rank my website globally. My website ranking for google.co.in is good but not in other versions of Google(Google uk, Google Canada, etc.) so can anyone help me?
A few general questions that would help to understand/answer your specific situation:
- What language is your site's content in? If your content is in not-English, it may affect your ability to rank for Google's domains for English-speaking countries.
- Are the keywords local keywords (e.g., "best lawyer," "web developers in Chicago," etcetera)? If your terms are influenced by location, sites specific to the region may have an advantage. E.g., "best lawyer" may still show UK based companies on Google UK even though the query didn't specify a region explicitly.
- Is the competition for your niche on Google US/UK/Canada harder than what you're seeing on Google India? It's possible that your site is still in search results, but further back due to larger amounts of competition.
Also, is the site and/or the site's SEO/backlink profile spammy? It seems to be the case that some of the Google domains for non-western countries use algorithms that are more tolerant of "spammier" SEO tactics. To paraphrase some guy:
You can rank websites on non-western Google TLDs with GSA. I'm laughing my ass off (LMAO)!
- Matt Cutts, Probably
Higher spam-tolerance has even been verified (at least to some extent) by Google; one example being that Google rolled out the Panda algorithm for the US in February of 2011, whereas Panda's release for Korea and Japan was announced on the 17th of July, 2012. The implication being both that Google cares less about "policing" some countries' Google Search domains than others and that those domains also aren't using the "top of the line" anti-spam algorithms. See also:
It's possible that your site is below the "spam threshold" for Google .com/.co.uk/.ca, but clean enough to rank on google.co.in.
Sir, I can do you a nice SEO.
Post a New Comment
Do you like having a good time?
Register an Account
Read Quality Articles
Read some quality articles. If you can manage to not get banned for like five minutes, you can even post your own articles.
Argue with People on the Internet
Use your account to explain why people are wrong on the Internet forum.
Vandalize the Wiki
Or don't. I'm not your dad.
Ask and/or Answer Questions
If someone asks a terrible question, post a LMGTFY link.
Make Some Money
Hire freelancers and/or advertise your goods and/or services. Hire people directly. We're not a middleman or your dad. Manage your own business transactions.
Forum— Read More
Find more related content below!
- How to check online reputation?
- Google have a new "indexation" algorithm...
- Need help related to SEO ?
- [Massive List] 2090 Products to Sell as an Amazon (or Other) Affiliate
- How to get a back link from a website which has high domain authority?
- Why my rankings are having sudden ups & drops?
- How to Rank on the top in Google for a long time?
- Which are the most important factors On-Page SEO?
- Things You Should Know About Link Building
- Ahrefs vs. Majestic, which is the best SEO tool?