289 views, 1 RAM, and 0 comments
Hello! I would like to share the results of my test. I was sending traffic through a tracking system, distributing on four push-affiliate programs, and landing pages were with the best conversion rates.
Daopush — no ref
Zpush — no ref / ref
Redpush — no ref / ref
Realpush — no ref / ref
Type — mobile;
Traffic volume — overall 452 236;
Spendings — 461,28 $;
Difficulty — MAX everywhere;
Geo — wide
For more clarity, the data is in the table:
- The complexity of the closure — number of redirections (not relevant for Chrome 74+ version);
- Traffic sent — the total number of clicks on the URL of the landing page;
- Active traffic — the number of clicks on the landing page, that was fixed by an affiliate program;
- Traffic lost — difference between sent traffic and active traffic in %;
- Conversion rate on landing page — coefficient of conversion rate/CR;
- Number of subscriptions —the number of subscribed users on getting push-notifications.
To sum up:
The test was not that clear as I wished it to be, because different landing pages were used, not quite equal amount of traffic was sent, and so on, since some of the landing pages of the affiliate programs were converting better, and gave a better results for fewer funds. Anyways, I did this test for myself to track general trends and see the payback, and I share it with you.
Also, I would like to draw attention on the trafficback - smartlinks were set on 3-4 streams. It was impossible to install custom-trafficback, but anyway the income was not that noticeable. For example, recently, Realpush have added their own trafficback, and it shows really good results - better than my smartlink.
P.S. Further details will be posted as soon as I will be able to return on my investments. I will be very grateful if you register by clicking on the links at the beginning of the article! If you have any questions or comments, please contact me, I am open to dialogue!
Post a New Comment
Do you like having a good time?
Register an Account
Read Quality Articles
Read some quality articles. If you can manage to not get banned for like five minutes, you can even post your own articles.
Argue with People on the Internet
Use your account to explain why people are wrong on the Internet forum.
Vandalize the Wiki
Or don't. I'm not your dad.
Ask and/or Answer Questions
If someone asks a terrible question, post a LMGTFY link.
Make Some Money
Hire freelancers and/or advertise your goods and/or services. Hire people directly. We're not a middleman or your dad. Manage your own business transactions.
Forum— Read More
Find more related content below!
- [Journey] Let's make $1000 a month with just stuff I learn from 256kilobytes.com
- [Massive List] 2090 Products to Sell as an Amazon (or Other) Affiliate
- We are hiring Affiliates to monetize their website up to 57$ per Action!
- Affiliate Marketers - Amazon Prime Day is on the 15th/16th of July (2019)
- Test: the BEST push-affiliate programs
- [Journey] Growing an Amazon Affiliate Site with Reddit Marketing
- A bad day for Amazon Affiliates