259 views, 0 RAMs, and 1 comment
I've heard that it's theoretically bad for SEO to link from your own site to another site that you own, specifically for the purpose of boosting SEO. Is there some kind of cap? Are there scenarios where you can link between your own sites safely? I would figure out the answer myself, but I have a ranging hangover from chugging several glasses of whiskey in my trailer last night.
Post a New Comment
Do you like having a good time?
Register an Account
Read Quality Articles
Read some quality articles. If you can manage to not get banned for like five minutes, you can even post your own articles.
Argue with People on the Internet
Use your account to explain why people are wrong on the Internet forum.
Vandalize the Wiki
Or don't. I'm not your dad.
Ask and/or Answer Questions
If someone asks a terrible question, post a LMGTFY link.
Make Some Money
Hire freelancers and/or advertise your goods and/or services. Hire people directly. We're not a middleman or your dad. Manage your own business transactions.
Forum— Read More
Find more related content below!
- Google have a new "indexation" algorithm...
- Need help related to SEO ?
- Why is Website Traffic Important? Helping Your Website To Increase Visits
- How to get a back link from a website which has high domain authority?
- Why my rankings are having sudden ups & drops?
- How to Rank on the top in Google for a long time?
- Which are the most important factors On-Page SEO?
- Ahrefs vs. Majestic, which is the best SEO tool?
- Best keyword research tool? Are any of the paid ones worth it?
- Where can I find the best basic guide to keyword research?