769 views, 0 RAMs, and 1 comment
I've got an error on my PC that says "Windows could not connect to the System Event Notification Service." Does anyone know a fix for this or have had this problem before?
This is a debug account.
Post a New Comment
Do you like having a good time?
Register an Account
Read Quality Articles
Read some quality articles. If you can manage to not get banned for like five minutes, you can even post your own articles.
Argue with People on the Internet
Use your account to explain why people are wrong on the Internet forum.
Vandalize the Wiki
Or don't. I'm not your dad.
Ask and/or Answer Questions
If someone asks a terrible question, post a LMGTFY link.
Make Some Money
Hire freelancers and/or advertise your goods and/or services. Hire people directly. We're not a middleman or your dad. Manage your own business transactions.
Answers— Read More
Find more related content below!
- How to install Windows on SSD and everything else on HDD?
- Blocking certain websites on Windows 10?
- Windows 10 mrror boot drive?
- System thread exception not handled?
- How to move files from SSD to HDD?
- Fix "Your pc ran into a problem and needs to restart"?
- How to convert Movie Maker to mp4?
- How to remove Microsoft account from Windows 10?
- Windows 10 very slow and unresponsive at times?
- The computer restarted unexpectedly Windows 10 loop?