I was looking for a list of subreddits and their member counts, I couldn't come across one. At least nothing that was significantly larger than the Top 50 Subreddits or whatever.
That's why I scraped a bunch of subreddits and combined them with lists that were already out there. I think this now is the most complete list of subreddits that you can find on the Internet. Subreddits that are quarantined or closed are not included. If a subreddit is indexed on Google, it's likely here.
After putting the list together, I went ahead and put together a scraper that gets the member count for the list of subreddits that I now had. Little did I know, apparently I could actually just add .json at the end of each URL and receive information about the subreddit in JSON and just go from there. Very useful for prototyping tools related to Reddit / Reddit marketing.
Here are some "interesting" stats about this list of subreddits:
- There are a total of 3985 Subreddits on the list
- 3460 of them have over 10,000 members
- 2434 of them have over 50,000 members
- 463 of them have over half a million members
Anyway, here's the full list of subreddits for download: https://arg.256kilobytes.com/wp-content/uploads/2019/05/256-Kilobytes-Subreddits-List.txt
If you want to know what the best subreddits to post links on are, check out this nice post.
- Content Idea Explorer
- FAQ Schema Generator
- Your dropshipping idea is bad, and you should feel bad
- Prime Day - 4 Things You Can Start Doing Now To Make Jeff Richer
- [Beginner-Friendly] The Complete Quora Marketing Guide
- The Best Subreddits To Share Your Links On, According To Some Data
- A List of 4000 Subreddits with Member Counts
- Tom Anderson, A.K.A myspace Tom - Your first digital friend. Remember when social networks didn't spy on you?
- The Insane, Unholy Life of John McAfee – A Biography
I sell rare words
Hell yeah pour up.
Edit: Disregard this test post.
Post a New Comment
Do you like having a good time?
Register an Account
Read Quality Articles
Read some quality articles. If you can manage to not get banned for like five minutes, you can even post your own articles.
Argue with People on the Internet
Use your account to explain why people are wrong on the Internet forum.
Vandalize the Wiki
Or don't. I'm not your dad.
Ask and/or Answer Questions
If someone asks a terrible question, post a LMGTFY link.
Make Some Money
Hire freelancers and/or advertise your goods and/or services. Hire people directly. We're not a middleman or your dad. Manage your own business transactions.