414 views, 0 RAMs, and 1 comment
If I had a dollar for every old ass vBulletin site that has a broken registration form because some outdated vBulletin version uses reCaptcha v1, I would have at least a fair number of dollars. And these forums still have active members and shit. You'll find these fucking forums where there're clearly still people posting but somehow no one has noticed that 0 new users have registered since March 2018.
Sir, I can do you a nice SEO.
This shit is the most amateur hour shit I have ever seen. God bless them for being so retarded.
"THAT DOG IS GETTING RAPED" - Terry A. Davis
Post a New Comment
Do you like having a good time?
Register an Account
Read Quality Articles
Read some quality articles. If you can manage to not get banned for like five minutes, you can even post your own articles.
Argue with People on the Internet
Use your account to explain why people are wrong on the Internet forum.
Vandalize the Wiki
Or don't. I'm not your dad.
Ask and/or Answer Questions
If someone asks a terrible question, post a LMGTFY link.
Make Some Money
Hire freelancers and/or advertise your goods and/or services. Hire people directly. We're not a middleman or your dad. Manage your own business transactions.
Forum— Read More
Find more related content below!
- [Solved] CKEditor Autosave Draft Functionality - 1.4KB, No Plugin
- How to Make a Website: A Simple Guide for Complete Beginners
- 5 Tasks You Didn't Know Could be Done from the Developer Console
- The Ultimate WordPress Performance Resource
- How much is my website worth?
- GeneratePress: Total overview of what it can offer and why it's the only theme I use.
- DreamHost: Review, FAQ, and Affiliate Program
- Get These Dependencies Off My Lawn: 5 Tasks You Didn't Know Could be Done with Pure HTML and CSS
- How to Parse a User Agent in PHP with Minimal Effort
- Best PHP Frameworks