[ATTENTION CONTENT WRITERS] I know your job sucks, so I made a tool for you. The 256 Kilobytes Content Idea Generator!
Published 2 months ago | Last update 1 month ago 📌
Writing content sucks, it can get very boring and before long you will be stuck on what kind of content you should be producing. So I made a thing for you dear.
159 views, 3 RAMs, and 0 comments
- Introducing the 256 Kilobytes Blog Title Generator
- Your Content Idea!
- How does this work?
- Some of these are offensive?
- Can I get loads of ideas from this?
- I used this at my job and I got a pay rise, Angelina Jolie wants to date me and I won the lottery?
- Have you got any other brilliant advice on beating writers block?
While I hate actually writing content, if you are a marketer of any real kind avoiding it is sometimes just impossible.
But, after churning out a bunch of content on any real topic will eventually lead you to fatigue or "writer block" as the children say.
So I have a made a tool for you all...
Introducing the 256 Kilobytes Blog Title Generator
The tool is very simple to use, just insert your niche below.
How does this work?
This amazing tool uses:
- 4 dedicated data centers
Using all of this, we import your form input into a bunch of pre-formatted blog titles I made up at 1am while drinking whiskey.
Some of these are offensive?
You must have inserted an offensive word into the form field.
Can I get loads of ideas from this?
Yeah, just keep pressing it over and over.
I used this at my job and I got a pay rise, Angelina Jolie wants to date me and I won the lottery?
Yes, this is normal. Papal monkey generator is inserted into the AI.
Have you got any other brilliant advice on beating writers block?
Steal content and blog ideas from Reddit like every other content marketer.
Or I guess you could:
- Spend some time off your computer
- Read a book
- Work on something else
- Jot down 10 ideas and see what a coworker thinks
- Use WordAgents like a real man
- TOP 5 GIFS OF HILARY CLINTON FALLING OVER A BLOG TITLE GENERATOR
Some other content you may like:
- How to detect and deal with Adblock
- The Ultimate WordPress Performance Guide
- Intro to GeneratePress
- How much is my website worth?
- Terry A. Davis - Our Hero
Account created 7 months ago.
59 posts, 395 comments, and 183 RAMs.
1 day ago:
Posted thread [For Noobs/Business Owners] Should you do SEO?
Post a New Comment
Do you like having a good time?
Read Quality Articles
Read some quality articles. If you can manage to not get banned for like five minutes, you can even post your own articles.
Argue with People on the Internet
Use your account to explain why people are wrong on the Internet forum.
Vandalize the Wiki
Or don't. I'm not your dad.
Ask and/or Answer Questions
If someone asks a terrible question, post a LMGTFY link.
Make Some Money
Hire freelancers and/or advertise your goods and/or services. Hire people directly. We're not a middleman or your dad. Manage your own business transactions.