1,722 view, 0 RAMs, and 1 comment
I love to spend more time in twitter when i was about to upload a video there was an error of undefined code. Is there any options to overcome this problem?
This is a debug account.
It's either a failure with the Twitter utility recognizing the file type as what the extension declares, or the file itself is in an mp4 wrapper but the codec itself is not actual mp4.
Try renaming the file to mpg, or mpeg, or mpeg4 (before you do though, make a few copies)
Plausibly that. Or Twitter is just having a stroke temporarily.
Sir, I can do you a nice SEO.
Post a New Comment
Do you like having a good time?
Register an Account
Read Quality Articles
Read some quality articles. If you can manage to not get banned for like five minutes, you can even post your own articles.
Argue with People on the Internet
Use your account to explain why people are wrong on the Internet forum.
Vandalize the Wiki
Or don't. I'm not your dad.
Ask and/or Answer Questions
If someone asks a terrible question, post a LMGTFY link.
Make Some Money
Hire freelancers and/or advertise your goods and/or services. Hire people directly. We're not a middleman or your dad. Manage your own business transactions.
Answers— Read More
Find more related content below!
- What is Tumblr good for?
- What are the benefits of social media marketing?
- How can I be the best social media marketer?
- Is Tumblr free?
- What is Tumblr and how does it work?
- Combining videos on YouTube?
- Twitter video upload error "cannot read property 'code' of undefined"?
- Is there a way to see who blocked me on Twitter?
- How to delete playlists on youtube?
- How to change primary blog on Tumblr?