[Infographic] Visualizing the Information Superhighway
Published | Last Update
An infographic about the Information Superhighway. Contains data about which TLD sites use, what CMS sites use (where applicable, data on whether or not sites use SSL/HTTPS, and how long domain names tend to be.
9,859 views, 1 RAM, and 0 comments
Here's an infographic.
Some data is from these posts:
External resources linked in the infographic are here:
- [Solved] CKEditor Autosave Draft Functionality - 1.4KB, No Plugin
- How to Make a Website: A Simple Guide for Complete Beginners
- 5 Tasks You Didn't Know Could be Done from the Developer Console
- The Ultimate WordPress Performance Resource
- How much is my website worth?
- GeneratePress: Total overview of what it can offer and why it's the only theme I use.
- DreamHost: Review, FAQ, and Affiliate Program
- Get These Dependencies Off My Lawn: 5 Tasks You Didn't Know Could be Done with Pure HTML and CSS
- How to Parse a User Agent in PHP with Minimal Effort
- Best PHP Frameworks
August Garcia is some guy who used to sell Viagra on the Internet. He made this website to LARP as a sysadmin while posting about garbage like user-agent spoofing, spintax, the only good keyboard, virtual assitants from Pakistan, links with the rel="nofollow" attribute, proxies, sin, the developer console, literally every link building method, and other junk.
Post a New Comment
Do you like having a good time?
Register an Account
Read Quality Articles
Read some quality articles. If you can manage to not get banned for like five minutes, you can even post your own articles.
Argue with People on the Internet
Use your account to explain why people are wrong on the Internet forum.
Vandalize the Wiki
Or don't. I'm not your dad.
Ask and/or Answer Questions
If someone asks a terrible question, post a LMGTFY link.
Make Some Money
Hire freelancers and/or advertise your goods and/or services. Hire people directly. We're not a middleman or your dad. Manage your own business transactions.