1,161 view, 0 RAMs, and 5 comments
I need to do a nice SEO for my client. But what are tbe best, nice Subreddits to learn more about SEO?
This is a debug account.
You can use this tool to stalk subreddits and get some data:
Or alternatively there's content on the site you're currently browsing:
Sir, I can do you a nice SEO.
Generally reddit SEO communities are fucking trash, totally useless people who just regurgitate the Google web master guidelines as fact. I was banned from /r/SEO for promoting PBNs and cloaking.
But if you have no self respect and want to learn misinformation as facts, here are the 3 "bigger" SEO subs:
Again, all three of these are trash. Reddit is not the place to learn about SEO.
"THAT DOG IS GETTING RAPED" - Terry A. Davis
/r/BigSEO is bullshit.
The moderators advertise their own "Tool" through that subreddit, a 'user' asked what everyone thought of the tool, I immediately land on it and the URL structure is fucked, especially considering it's supposed to be a tool that is aimed at advising SEO's on best practices.
Anyway, I said, "Nah, wouldn't use that tool based on that URL structure as it has a trailing /index.php." - All of a sudden I get lit up with downvotes and called "Fucking stupid."
Upon asking all the commenters and downvoters to explain why it is best practice to have a sloppy URL structure, especially if you're supposed to be instructing "experts" on the matter...
What a surprise, the URL structure fixes itself.
Reddit is not only the option to learn SEO. Those are communities like forums and the discussions will be going on a certain topic. Also, follow the famous websites/blogs from digital marketers. Anyway, r/SEO is the biggest subreddit in the Reddit platform.
If you talking about the subreddit of SEO so Reddit is not the only option for doing SEO there are more terms for forums and discussion for SEO where you just have to involve in discussion or conversation and do SEO for your web. Some SEO strategy which could improve your website on a daily basis. Reddit is one of the SEO strategies. Some of the SEO strategies that help building brands are discussing here:
1. Link building: Link building is the best strategy for SEO and some discussion platform are used for it. where you build the link for your web page and rank your business. For that, the quality of your page should be good and high.
2. Broken link: There should be no broken link if your links are find broken please fix it because if links are broken no one can find your pages properly. Broken links are dead links that no longer work.
3. Learn from your competitors: Follow your competitors on a regular basis and learn from them they give you so many opportunities to find a great way of website rank up.
4. Blog Commenting: Search for blogs who can accept guest posting and encourage your website.
For more information, visit this blog: https://www.incrementors.com/blog/seo-help-you-build-your-brand/
Post a New Comment
Do you like having a good time?
Register an Account
Read Quality Articles
Read some quality articles. If you can manage to not get banned for like five minutes, you can even post your own articles.
Argue with People on the Internet
Use your account to explain why people are wrong on the Internet forum.
Vandalize the Wiki
Or don't. I'm not your dad.
Ask and/or Answer Questions
If someone asks a terrible question, post a LMGTFY link.
Make Some Money
Hire freelancers and/or advertise your goods and/or services. Hire people directly. We're not a middleman or your dad. Manage your own business transactions.
Forum— Read More
Find more related content below!
- Best Assignment help online in the UK
- How can I optimize my Website Loading speed?
- How can I stable my Client Keywords ranking?
- Best technical SEO audit tools?
- How to publish guest posts for free without complex requirements
- How to Rank on the top in Google for a long time?
- Principles of Effective SEO
- Creating a Purpose-Driven SEO Strategy and its Benefits
- 5 Ways in Which SEO Can Help Your Website
- Best keyword research tool? Are any of the paid ones worth it?