Subscriber Functionality Live
- More consolidation of CSS and JS to separate files instead of inline
- Caching for user stats added, roughly 0.5 seconds removed from most pageloads
- Fixed sort order for users directory, which now sorts by number of posts.
- Fix to zoomable images in user-created content
- CSS fix for “share this post” widget on mobile
- Fixed some bug related to the “share this post” widget on certain mobile browsers (?)
- Fix to scrolling with arrowkeys through tag suggestions on content creation/editing page
- Fix to the caching issue where the initial post in Answers/Forum threads would not update correctly when edited.
- Fixed bug where PMs were not sending.
- Fixed bugs related to the featured content slider on the homepage, as well as the comparable sliders on user profile pages.
- Fixed bug where update a user profile with an empty bio or signature would result in the signature being set to a single newline, which caused blank bios and signatures to display
- 256 Kilobytes Videos Mirrored on YouTube
- Review: Denny's Santa Fe Sizzlin Skillet
- Garbage Can: The Thread
- User Introductions Master Thread
- Friday Night Prison Thread
- Tuesday Night Maury
- 256 Kilobytes - Public Slack Workspace/Server
- [Master Thread] Version History, Patch Notes, and Notifications for Scheduled Downtime
- Quality Content Dump: The Thread
August Garcia is some guy who used to sell Viagra on the Internet. He made this website to LARP as a sysadmin while posting about garbage like user-agent spoofing, spintax, the only good keyboard, virtual assitants from Pakistan, links with the rel="nofollow" attribute, proxies, sin, the developer console, literally every link building method, and other junk.
Hell motherfucking yeah!
"THAT DOG IS GETTING RAPED" - Terry A. Davis
Post a New Comment
Do you like having a good time?
Register an Account
Read Quality Articles
Read some quality articles. If you can manage to not get banned for like five minutes, you can even post your own articles.
Argue with People on the Internet
Use your account to explain why people are wrong on the Internet forum.
Vandalize the Wiki
Or don't. I'm not your dad.
Ask and/or Answer Questions
If someone asks a terrible question, post a LMGTFY link.
Make Some Money
Hire freelancers and/or advertise your goods and/or services. Hire people directly. We're not a middleman or your dad. Manage your own business transactions.