279 views, 0 RAMs, and 2 comments
Do they like sell shit or some shit?
This is a patsy account used by the 256 Kilobytes staff to seed content.
They do sell shit. They have a $97/year "War Room" offer which is a bunch of average tier content. They also let users launch their Warrior Special Offers (WSOs) and charge for that as well.
I have nothing against the forum or their ways of making money, it's just that WF has been on a decline for a long, long time and they're notorious for having very low quality WSOs on there.
they charge users to post their shitty WSOs and also charge users that would like to bump their thread back to the top
Post a New Comment
Do you like having a good time?
Register an Account
Read Quality Articles
Read some quality articles. If you can manage to not get banned for like five minutes, you can even post your own articles.
Argue with People on the Internet
Use your account to explain why people are wrong on the Internet forum.
Vandalize the Wiki
Or don't. I'm not your dad.
Ask and/or Answer Questions
If someone asks a terrible question, post a LMGTFY link.
Make Some Money
Hire freelancers and/or advertise your goods and/or services. Hire people directly. We're not a middleman or your dad. Manage your own business transactions.
Answers— Read More
Find more related content below!
- Ahrefs Error - "Too Many Requests: Sorry, we couldn’t process your request. Unfortunately we had to throttle t...
- How does the Warrior Forum make money?
- How does Kickstarter work?
- What are some sites like GoFundMe?
- How do you actually withdraw money from GoFundMe?
- How to set up a GoFundMe page?
- How much do Twitch streamers make per prime sub?
- How many Twitch accounts can you link to Amazon Prime?
- Steam's family sharing feature isn't working? Or am I just dumb?
- How to claim Twitch Prime loot for Warframe?