275 views, 0 RAMs, and 1 comment
I want to do you a nice SEO.
This is a patsy account used by the 256 Kilobytes staff to seed content.
It's fancy wording with some complicated math behind it, but Latent Semantic Indexing is basically a way to find "hidden" relationships between words in order to better understand information.
So-called LSI keywords are more or less just terms related to what you're writing about. The logic here is that if you're writing an article about driving a stick shift car, and included words such as "gear" and "clutch", Google would better uinderstand the context than if they weren't there, and possibly even expect to see these, resulting in either better or worse ranks.
Sadly, most so-called LSI keyword tools fail miserably at finding actual LSI keywords and most of the creators of these tools even seem to confuse LSI with long-tail keywords, which are completely different things. A lot of both good and bad SEOs hold very strong opinions on this topic as well, ranging from "LSIs are the shit" to "LSIs are bullshit". In my experience, the truth is somewhere in the middle. Whether Google uses LSI or not (which we can't know for sure), it does appear that adding certain terms in your content can be beneficial in terms of ranking better.
Post a New Comment
Do you like having a good time?
Register an Account
Read Quality Articles
Read some quality articles. If you can manage to not get banned for like five minutes, you can even post your own articles.
Argue with People on the Internet
Use your account to explain why people are wrong on the Internet forum.
Vandalize the Wiki
Or don't. I'm not your dad.
Ask and/or Answer Questions
If someone asks a terrible question, post a LMGTFY link.
Make Some Money
Hire freelancers and/or advertise your goods and/or services. Hire people directly. We're not a middleman or your dad. Manage your own business transactions.
Answers— Read More
Find more related content below!
- Google have a new "indexation" algorithm...
- Need help related to SEO ?
- Why is Website Traffic Important? Helping Your Website To Increase Visits
- How to get a back link from a website which has high domain authority?
- Why my rankings are having sudden ups & drops?
- How to Rank on the top in Google for a long time?
- Which are the most important factors On-Page SEO?
- Ahrefs vs. Majestic, which is the best SEO tool?
- Best keyword research tool? Are any of the paid ones worth it?
- Where can I find the best basic guide to keyword research?